Friday, December 22, 2006

...But, This is Real Life




Life with 3! This all happend in the 20 minutes I spent feeding Teague. The tissue paper was in fornt of me...what could I do but to watch since any threat could not be backed up. I heard the basketball hoop and the toys all fall over but they were not followed by any cries so I knew I woukld have to deal with them later.
Just a few pictures to fill people in on how we are doing handling our 3 adorable boys. Thank goodness for them they are adorable after all this mess! Another funny thing is the soap in the bathroom is rapidly disappearing and I hear the water constantly running during feedings. This is followed by Taatjes yelling"bubbles, bubbles". Oh well at least they are keeping clean!

2 comments:

kelli said...

Michelle, Charity told me that you had a blog going. I thought I would check it out. This post cracks me up! Oh, life with boys. I thought two was a treat...I can only imagine three!! Teague is a sweetie! In one picture I thought hw looked just like you and in another...just like Justin.

kelli said...

By the way...I hope you don't mind, I'm going to add you to my list so I can find it easily. I had to hunt a bit to locate it tonight.