Friday, January 19, 2007

Snow Fun

Today was our first snow outing. It is the first time there has been enough snow to pull a sled. Not much, but enough to bring big smiles and giggles to the boys faces. I woke up extremely tired today but when I opened the blinds and saw the snow I knew we had to get out and enjoy the "fluffy goodness", another one of Trey's funny quotes. I ran and ran, pulled and pulled until noses were to red to go on. They had a blast and I am now wishing I could go back to bed!





Taatjes loved eating all the snow off his mittens. Trey just wanted me to pull him super fast. He has a need for speed with everything he does. Teague was fast asleep inside the warm house. If he only knew the fun he was missing.

1 comment:

-Kelly said...

I truly don't know how you're doing all this with a newborn! You are amazing!