Monday, September 10, 2007

My Parents favorite Story From Our Trip

My parents had the boys in the car for one of their excursions and they had a little conversation that went something like this.
HeeHaw(grandpa): Hey guys we are going to have to clean my car. We can give it a car wash. When we get home you should get your bathing suits on so we can wash the car.
Trey: I am going to leave my shorts on, I don't want to put my swim suit on.
HeeHaw: Oh no you should put your swim suit on.
Trey: I do not want to put my swim suit on.
HeeHaw: Yes so you can get wet.
Trey: I want to wear my shorts, my dad never makes me change into my swim suit to go through the car wash!
Grandma and HeeHaw laughed all the way home.
I guess we should teach Trey the joys of washing your car at home:)

No comments: