Monday, June 09, 2008

18 months


I love this boy! 18 months is a fun age, everything is new and exciting. I love watching this age all over again from a new perspective. We often refer to Teague as 1 going on 5. He is everywhere his brothers are. He is doing everything his brothers do. He dribbles a soccer ball around and kicks it to the goal no problem! He refuses to let me feed him because his brothers are not fed by me. (This has been for a while now and I wish this was not the case, very very messy. But he will not eat anything if I try and will eat everything if he does it himself.) He is our wild boy. I think he will be riding a bike by the end of the summer. The boy has no problem shoving his brothers to the side to make sure he is in on the action. i.e. picking up spiders, wrestling, tree climbing (luckily his little legs can not span the branches necessary to climb a tree), and especially hugs from dad! We all love Teague! Although his ear piercing screaming has got to go. (A common symptom for those 3rd on the totem pole.)

No comments: