Friday, July 18, 2008

In need of a diet plan?

If you want to lose a little weight I have a new great plan for you! Get yourself a pair of little boys:) Just before you are about to take a bite into the delicious dinner you have prepared one of them is bound to tell you a lovely disgusting tale. Most of the time it happens to be about a previous bathroom experience. Much like yesterday......(For those with a weak stomach do not read on. Or if you have proper edict.) Mom I just filled up the toilet with my poop! It is to much to make it down the toilet! Oh yes this is always an exciting feat, unfortunately for me:( I kept trying to flush it but it just kept going around and around and getting stuck!?! WHY! Please I have told you no potty stories before dinner!!!!! You have just ruined my appetite.
Really they are for rent during the dinner hours:)

No comments: