Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh Mom Guess What...

"What"???
Trey: "I have hair under my arms! Want to see?"
Mom: "Yes of course, how cool!"
Trey: "I asked dad when I would get hair under my arms and he said not until high school; but he was wrong!!! I have hair right now under my arms look! See that hair is starting to grow."
In moms head: "yes that tiny tiny blond hair that you have all over your body is also under your arms...too cute."
Mom: "Well look at that. You will have to show your dad."
Trey: (In the manliest voice he has) "Yup he was wrong."

Not only is Trey thinking how cool it is that he has hair under his arms; he is loving the idea that his dad gave him the wrong information and for once he has something up on him (in his mind although his dad is so right).
Even though I told him every kid has some hair under his arm he is convinced it is the beginning of his manly hair. Well I guess we will have to leave it to his peers to break him down in this arena of life:)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

That's a great story - had me cracking up. Thanks for sharing it, Michelle.

ADW