Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Teague a rare 2 year old

Having 2 older brothers can make for some very interesting things coming out of our 2year olds mouth. He cracks me up!
A few of my favorites...

"No one talk to me!"
"I am never going to die, I drink water!"
"I am never, never going to be your friend!"
"I neeeeed candy!"

He says a lot of cute things too; but, so did his brothers. These are a few choice statements that his brothers did not say at age 2! They say them now! Two of those are classic Trey statements and two are classic Taatjes statements. Can you guess which ones?

3 comments:

The O'Donnells said...

Let's see - Trey comments might be "No one talk to me!" and "I am never, never going to be your friend!" Which sound oddly familiar to me! And Taatjes' might be the crazy others...though I'd be surprised if any kid didn't think that they "neeeeeded candy!" But I'm definitely curious to hear which is which.

the mom said...

Trey is the drama statement - No one talk to me:) of course!
He is also the candy obsessed child and Teague now acts like he is.
Taatjes is always telling Teague to drink water today so you won't die! Lovely! Taatjes also takes things way to personal and tells everyone he will not be their friend if they accendently hurt him:(
Michelle

The O'Donnells said...

LOL! Too funny! I can definitely see that now.