Monday, September 14, 2009

Live for this stuff...

Hamburger Night...

...I used sesame seed buns for our burgers the other night; something that the boys are not used to seeing on their bun. I brought the plates out, set them down, and immediately received a few sighs of "what is that she is trying to give us"! First Trey; "Why seeds on our bun? I don't want a bun like this!" Next Teague; "Awe!" And finally Taatjes, huge smile on his face as he scraps the seeds of his bun in silence. Me; "Taatjes stop what are you doing? Don't make a mess like that! Leave the bun alone!" Taatjes; "Mom I'm getting the seeds of so I can go plant a hamburger tree in the back yard!!!!" Cracks me up! I do live for this stuff!

Pictures of back to school coming as soon as I can locate my cord to download them to the computer:)

No comments: