Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gymnastics Show

 


So this year I asked Taatjes; "what is something new you would like to learn?". He picked Gymnastics! Well great we can do that and I think you will love it. Needless to say Taatjes did love his gymnastics class. Taatjes really loves anything that is rough and tumble. He did really well but Justin and I noticed something with him. He is wild and just too crazy for gymnastics. He did listen and do everything he was taught. But we feared he was going to break his neck doing all of it. He just runs full on, jumping of the mats, grabbing the high bars, doing front flips right off of them, and not landing gracefully. I don't think his teachers quite new what to say to him. He did it, but oh my was that "wild"! He is our "Wild Card" for sure:)
We are thinking he is more of a hockey/football/rugby kind of kid! It's all full speed ahead and if I think I can do it I am certainly going to try. You never know what the "wild card" might do!
These are pictures from his gymnastics show for the parents.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: