Friday, February 09, 2007

San Fransico




What a beautiful place. I loved San Fransico! The weather there is perfect. Winters do not get lower than the 50's and summers not much higher than the upper 70's. We had upper 60's the entire time we were there. What a great time to go with the snap in cold temps here in good old MI. Here is a preview of some of the things we did. The city (my legs are still hurting from all those hills), Nappa Valley (wine country), and we saw the Red Woods (awesome).
Here is the street I would want to live on if I lived in San Fransico. Right across from a beautiful park and a great view of the bay. Me standing in the middle of a burned out Red Wood tree. One of the vineyards we toured in the middle of Nappa Valley. It was hard to come home to below freezing temps but we are adjusting. It was great for Teague to get some sunlight and tons of fresh air. Oh I also discoverd Ghiredelli ice cream, yummy! I have a few more pics to post when I get them downloaded.

4 comments:

-Kelly said...

Ok, so you look AMAZING for just having Teague! Holy cow!

kelli said...

When I was little we lived in San Francisco in a house that looked just like those. I love that city too! Did you take all the kids? Just for fun or was there a reason to go?

The Belgianos said...

We went w/Teague not the other 2. They went to Nanna B's house (GR). The 5 hour flight by myself on the way home with all 3 would have been to much. Justin's company is based out of San Fransico. So we were able to go on their dime! We got there friday and did everything we could squeeze in until tuesday. Then I left tuesday and Justin satyed till thursday working. Again I loved it! Can't wait to go with all the boys. There is a lot to do with kids.

Charity Lemke said...

looks like a great trip. i'm sure it seemed like quite a vacation with only one child! San Francisco is such a cool city, i would love to go back some day.