Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day to Day Adventures w/the Belg Boys


It was Trey's turn for a bath and it was supposed to be alone. I told the other 2 they could bring him a few toys to play with. Teague as you can see was dressed in his jammie's since he had already had is bath. Well clearly he decided that his bath was not over. He climbed in all by himself! Doesn't he just look sooo happy:)


Lip gloss frenzy! Taatjes got some lip gloss from a birthday goody bag and his lips in turn got a nice moisture application. A little more to the left Taatjes:)

Why (arms up in air)!!! Taatjes what were you thinking!!! Here is what I know Taatjes was thinking. My brother wants a drink of my water bottle - um no! My brother is grabbing at my water bottle to take a drink - I am screaming no at him! My brother is still coming at me for this water bottle so I will launch my water bottle in an upward direction as far away from him as possible to insure that he will absolutely not get a drink from my water bottle! Oh (cover my mouth) looks like that candle got in the way of my water bottle landing nicely on the counter and shattered into tiny tiny pieces! Look at my mom, look at the floor, give her the look that I have no idea how that happened!

This is why I hate cooking. Really I love to cook and I especially love to bake. But my kids go crazy and make it hard for me to not burn things or over bake my perfectly timed confections. Um yeah, chicken in my pan hold on don't burn while I clean up the tiny glass all over the kitchen floor and feel around to make sure I didn't miss any. Dry crispy chicken anyone?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Great pics (and stories)! Thanks Michelle.

ADW

Charity Lemke said...

if only that cleaning/cooking fairy would come and help out (or maybe the fairy that makes the boys content and angelic during those times when you actually try to get something done)! love the updates!

Cubba said...

Great stuff... This is my only lifeblood to a world I once knew.

Your blogs make me appreciate my own mother that much more... You know three boys and all!