Monday, December 08, 2008

"Oh No Wrinkles"

Have I mentioned how funny kids are?!
Tonight during Teague's bath he for the first time truly noticed the wrinkles on his hands (from the water). He became so concerned that he climbed out of the tub and ran to his dad to show him. Apparently he is used to me brushing things like that off:) He looked distressed and was holding up his hands saying"oh no wrinkles, oh no wrinkles, fix daddy, fix"! He then kept asking dad for a "paper towel" to wipe the wrinkles off! When dad told him the paper towel would not fix the problem he was even more distressed! Finally we were able to convince him to get dressed and read a book. After the story he looked at his hands (which by then we had forgotten about) and said "yea, all fixed"! Priceless laughs right there!

1 comment:

Hee-Haw said...

After my bath, I got dressed and read a book but when I looked in the mirror I still had wrinkles. What's up with that?