Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Remeber that 2 year old voice I was talking about?


This is a glimpse of it. Here is Teague running after me, in my face, letting me know of his disapproval with a request I thought I had just filled for him. "NO MOMMY NO! LIGHT GREEN CUP, LIGHT GREEN!" In my head...really, really can anything be simple around here!

Let me go back just minutes before this face. Teague came over and asked me for a drink. Ok let me get you a drink sweet boy. He makes a request to have his drink in a light green cup. Ok we only have a green cup so I get it and show him and begin to fill it up. Teague tells me, "no, no mommy light green cup"! (There is no light green cup. It does not exist and never has) Ok Teague do you mean the yellow cup? I take it out and hold it up while I fill it up as well. Teague again tells me, "no, no mommy light green cup"! Ok this is something I will not be able to fix. So I place both cups down tell him he can choose which one he would like to drink from because we do not have any light green cups, just green and yellow, and walk away!

Thus the pictures with the hand out, face tight with concern! Mom I know what I want and you are not getting it right! I will just yell at you in your face until you see things my way! Really can anything, like a drink, be simple around here! The joys of the whims of a 2 year old:)



No comments: