Tuesday, August 07, 2007

8 Months




Teague is on the move! Not only is he standing in his crib every morning when he awakes, he is all over the house. He has been doing his army crawl for about a month but has quickly moved to a hands and knees crawl. He loves to hold any ones hands to walk himself around, Trey absolutely loves walking him around. Teague has also found the furniture to be of great use to get himself around, or do a little dance when the music is on. My new challenge is to get Teague to play somewhere away from me while I cook. If he is with me he insists on using my legs to hold himself up. This puts me at a literal stand still. Or Teague will be happy playing with his toys and then Trey walks him to where I am and now Teague wants me to pick him up. Between Trey and Teague's new walking abilities I can't seem to get a minute away from him:) I just keep telling myself to enjoy it while I can before he is off chasing his brothers.

No comments: