Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lunch

Lunch time is one of my favorite times of the day. It is a a time when we all sit around the table and talk about funny things that we did or want to do some day. Today the topic of conversation was about being a daddy some day. (This topic comes up frequently)
Here is a recap of some of that conversation.
Trey: "Mom how many days until I become a daddy?"
Me: "Well it is more like 20 to 30 years until you will be a daddy."
Trey: "I think it will be more like 2 to 3 days until I am going to be a daddy."
Me: "Oh really, well who is going to be your baby in 2 to 3 days?"
Trey: "I will have 2 babies, your Teague and my own Teague! Teague needs another daddy and I will make the best daddy!"
Me: "What about his daddy you shouldn't take him from his daddy. That will make him sad."
Trey: "Well he can still have Taatjes, that's good enough for him."
Taatjes: "No, I am a dragon."
Pause (for giggles)
Taatjes: "No I will be a daddy and be the best daddy because I will take my babies for rides in my wagon!!!"
I simply love lunch time it is always full of great questions and answers.

No comments: