Monday, May 10, 2010

Because Ninja's Love Boxes







When I walked into the garage and saw this I did not flinch or even contemplate the idea of stopping them. Instead I thought how resourceful, the moving boxes have been re-purposed. And of course I know I am not alone in the thought - this will keep them busy for a few hours, now what can I get done!
Teague has no idea just how fun his life is! Younger siblings have it made when it comes to adventure and constant activity. There is no way I would have ever let Trey do this when he was 3.
And yes my boys really do think they are Ninja's when they get to scale and jump from boxes. Because this is what the "real" ones on TV do. Thanks off the beaten path Sports Center show, Ninja Challenge, that "all" the boys in this family love. All!

No comments: