Sunday, July 15, 2007

"IT WON'T HURT MY TEETH"

Poor Taatjes, he is so tired of hearing us say he will not get to eat things because he might hurt his teeth. Taatjes- "can I have a pretzel? It won't hurt my teeth!" - is what comes raging out of Taatjes' mouth as his attempt to bypass the response from Dad and myself that he has heard all to often in the last couple days. Today he has gotten so desperate to have a piece of candy or a cracker that he will say; "can I just hold that cracker I'm not going to eat it". (Yeah right a 2 year old just holding a yummy, delicious, cheesy cracker.) Tomorrow is his big day. We have already laid out the bribe of an ice cream sundae to follow his brave act of visiting the dentist one more time. Went to bed smiling lets see if it sticks around when it is time to leave.

2 comments:

-Kelly said...

So....? How did the dentist go? Are his teeth all better? poor little guy!!!

Nicole said...

Hi,

So sorry to hear about this accident! Glad that Taatjes is feeling better! By the way you're one brave mommy for taking all the kids with you to the dentist-- I would have been sending out calls for help to anyone I had ever met. Take care,

Nicole (charity's friend)