Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tiger Stadium

No, the giant tiger did not scare them in the least. But, if you are a very tiny bug crossing their path they may run from your sight. Actually, just Trey. Taatjes is still in the no fear zone. He caught a garter snake while he was out for a hike with dad a couple weeks ago and brought it home to show me. One of Taatjes' favorite things to do is put his hands through spider webs. We walk along the docks by the lake and every web he comes across, between the docks, he screams (with delight) "spider web" and thrusts his hands into it. I have tried to teach him that this is the spiders home and he needs it to live and eat....but I think he is hearing my Charlie Brown mommy voice (WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH) during this lesson in life and continues to cover his hands in web. I love the 2 year old adventurous spirit!

No comments: