Thursday, March 13, 2008

Funny Memories

Yesterday Trey thought he heard something out the front door. So he threw it open and saw nothing. I asked, "why did you just open the door." Trey said "I thought I heard my dad coming to the door wearing a spider man mask dressed in his regular clothes." Me, "what are you talking about dad does not wear spider man masks." Trey, "yes, that is what he did for Taatjes' birthday party. He was pretending to be spider man but he forgot to put on the whole costume." Me, "OH really?" (you got us!) When I told Justin we just laughed thinking of our future...good try dad but that is sooo lame. Well it worked for Taatjes he still thinks spider man came to wish him a happy birthday:) Note: when Taatjes and Teague turn 5 throw away spider man mask.

No comments: