Monday, January 26, 2009

"I've got it all under control."

Trey was getting ready to go to a friends house the other day and I was going through my usual check-list with him.
Say please and thank you
no wrestling
no running around their house like crazy
share
get along
be a friend
He did not seem to be listening so I asked him; "did you hear me?"
To which he responded; "yes mom, I've got it all under control."
Me: "Ok, I just want you to know how I expect you to behave at friends houses."
Trey: "I know, I will."

Trey is growing up. A cool, smooth response like having it under control lets me know that he is growing up. I can hardly believe he will be 6 soon.

1 comment:

Lindylu said...

That is so cute...and , it is difficult to believe. You are a great mom. You lead and love and teach those boys just great.